"Attention to all School Heads " Implementation of Student database Management Information System (SDMIS) in 2017-18
O/O the Distt. Project Officer(SSA/RMSA)-cum-
Principal DIET Bilaspur at Jukhala
DatedJukhala17403313th March, 2018
All the Principal/Headmaster/Incharge
Govt., JNV, KVS and Private Schools
All the Education Blocks
District Bilaspur H.P.
Sub: Implementation of Student database Management Information System (SDMIS) in 2017-18
In reference to the letter No HPSES (SSA/RMSA)-MIS-02/2003-VIII-13136-50 received from State Project Director (SSA/RMSA) dated 22nd feb.2018 along with a letter of Secretary (Education) to the Govt. of Himachal Pradesh dated 17-02-2018 and letter of GOI dated 23rd Jan 2018 on the subject cited above, it is submitted that tracking of student in http://student.udise.in portal is ready for adding of student, promote a student from one class to next class, transfer student from one school to another, etc.
In this regard all the guidelines and user manual have also been attached with this letter and also been displayed on web site www.dietbilaspur.in. This initiative was started during end of the year 2016-17. Wherein personal information of all the students in the district was captured on 35 different parameters, a huge database was created and completed in the month of June 2017. We appreciate your cooperation in giving us timely information for SDMIS as conveyed earlier; the same has been uploaded on student.udise.in.
Now, we need to update the information by adding new students and updating by promoting the students on this online portal. You are requested to treat this matter as urgent and update the 100% information of students enrolled in your Schools.
For this, all schools have been given a unique user name and password (in the last year workshop of Computer Teacher/ PGT IP) thus it is requested to update the data with the help of these teachers, please.
- Read the user manual
- Open student.udise.in
- Enter your login User Name and Password.
- Please check online, the student data of your class and section
- Add new student and updating by promoting the students one class with section to next class by filling all the information.
You are further requested to ensure 100% achievement under SDMIS by updating Student data as early as possible and intimate this office accordingly
“Treat it most urgent and time bound”.
DIET ,Bilaspur at Jukhala
Endst. No. Even dated13th March, 2018
Copy to for information:-
- The State Project Director,SSA/RMSA Himachal Presdesh -1
- The Deputy Director Higher and Elementary education Bilaspur HP
- All the BPOs, and BEEOs of Bilaspur District Himachal Pradesh.
- All the BRCCs for further necessary action regarding updation of SDMIS in r/o all GPS at block level with the help of DEO and account assistants and further inform all the private schools and all GMS will be update the information in their respective clusters.
DIET ,Bilaspur at Jukhala
- Implementation of SDMIS in 2017-18.pdf (483.651 KiB)