Implementation of Student database Management Information System (SDMIS) in 2017-18 as student tracking system (Reminder)
In reference with this office letter no No-Shiksha-BLS-JKL-DIET (SSA) MIS/2002-Voll-II 20708-21173 dated 13 March 2018 on subject cited above. In this connection the progress of this time bound task is very slow i.e. only 12% schools of the district has updated their information in the SDMIS portal. Higher authorities had taken the serious view in this matter and said that complete this task before 15th June 2018 as per the Guidelines and Schedule given below:-
- Read the user manual( on the web site:- http://www.dietbilaspur.in)
- Open student.udise.in
- Enter your login User Name and Password.
- Please check online, the student data of your class and section
- Add new student for the session 2017-18 as on 30-09-2017 in class (pre primary or 1st) and promoting the students one class with section to next class by filling all the required information.
- Drop box is the only mechanism to migrate/ move the students from one school to another and fetch students from other school to add in the classes after class 1st.Detail of Dropbox is given in the user manual.
To online promote the student, update & add the student and transfer/fetch the student from drop box following schedule will be followed strictly:-
Period from to and up to
Outgoing classes of the respective school category i.e 5th, 8th,10th,& 12th
11th May to 21May 2018
Promotion, marking attendance,
%age of Marks, updating Drop, fetching Students, Generating
All such activities must be done in stipulated period
Rest of the classes i.e. 1stto 4th , 6th ,7th,9th &11th
22 May to 31st May 2018
New admission, transfer of students to Dropbox and fetch students from Dropbox.
1st June to 15th June
Since most of the primary and middle schools do not have computer system and internet facility, Therefore, all the heads of private and Govt. Schools are requested to extend their cooperation to nearby primary and middle schools to update the same otherwise all the CHTs and In charges GMS are requested to update this information at block level at BRC office.